Well I told Sue from Book by Book that I would sign up for her Big Book Summer Reading Challenge, so I am here to make good on my word. This challenge runs through Labor Day weekend and the goal is to read books that are 400 pages long.
My goals are simple because we are reading through the Harry Potter series for my IRL book club with our kids, and those definitely qualify! I hope to read and updates for books read:
1. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling – Done!
2. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
4. River of No Return by Bee Ridgeway
5. The Forgotten Daughter by Renita d’Silva – Done!
While I don’t think I will get through all 3 Harry Potters, I did put River of No Return on the list too for a little variety. I own all of these books and would love to dive in!
What’s on your summer reading list? Do you like reading big books?