Foodie February Linkup
Foodie February starts today and this month we are focusing on reading fiction and non-fiction (including cookbooks) featuring the world’s best food for our Travel the World in Books Reading Challenge.
Sign up here to join us and then stop by and linkup your book reviews below when you’ve completed your book and reviews this month. If you have a post with foodie book recommendations, feel free to link them up here too to share great foodie reads with our participants.
My Foodie February Reading Goals
My goal is to read/review 1-3 foodie books. I have a slew of cookbooks I have been wanting to review so I’m hoping to get a few of these done also. Which book should I start with?
Foodie Books on My Bookshelves:
(links to Goodreads)
1. Julie and Julia by Julie Powell
2. The Baker’s Daughter by Sarah McCoy
3. First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen
4. The Irresistable Blueberry Bakeshop & Cafe by Mary Simses
5. American Grown: The Story of the White House Kitchen & Gardens Across America by Michelle Obama
6. Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
Other Foodie Challenges I’m Joining
Foodies Read 2015 Reading Challenge
Find challenge info here.
Level: Short Order Cook 1-3 books
Cook it Up! A Cookbook Challenge
A Monthly linkup of cookbook reviews, find more info here. My goal is to do 4 cookbook reviews by the end of the year.
What types of food do you and your family enjoy? What foodie books have you read and recommend? Join our challenge and immerse yourself in a month of good food!