Setting my goals at the beginning of the month helps me focus on what I specifically want to accomplish in my reading, blogging and home life. It’s also a good time to reflect on the past month, what I accomplished and what is still left to work on. We have a linkup too to support one another in our quest to achieve our goals, so if you have a blog post or goals you are shooting for, linkup with us or leave your goals in the comments.
* Read 4 books (that’s a pretty good month for me!):
1. The Wife, The Maid and the Mistress by Ariel Lawhon for my book club
2. The Last Breath by Kimberly Belle (International Giveaway open until 3/3/15 11:00pm EST)
3. First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen for several reading challenges. A foodie read but took place in NC so didn’t count for my Foodie February Challenge.
4. Love, Lies and Lemon Cake by Sue Watson for several reading challenges, Foodie February and Travel the World in Books Reading Challenges since it was set in England and Greece.
* 20 posts
* 7,900 page views (didn’t quite meet my 10,000 pageview goal)
* Pinterest took over the #1 spot for referrals to my blog this month, even more than search! I attribute it to implementing strategies learned during Pinning Perfect– a Pinterest ecourse (affiliate link) in January. My average daily clicks from my blog increased 138% and my average daily visitors increased 108% since taking the class. I love seeing results in the numbers! Class registration ends 3/5/15, so sign up now (and tell them I sent you). I highly recommend it!
* Surpassed my goal of 20 new email subscribers, thanks for subscribing! And if you haven’t yet, just enter your email in my sidebar to get posts delivered to your inbox.
* Small Victories Sunday Linkup hosts are set and ready to go. Stay tuned for the announcement this Sunday when our linkup gets bigger, better and brighter and parties on 8 blogs! You won’t want to miss it.
* Finished the 2015 budget.
* Reorganized my overflowing Family Favorites Cookbook. It took a few hours one snow day afternoon, it was no easy feat!
* Started using cash for groceries.
* I have 100 recipes now in Plan to Eat menu planning tool (affiliate link). Loving this program and getting my recipes in here so menu plans and shopping lists are generated with just a few clicks.
1. Read Shadow of the Wind for our Travel the World in Books Reading Challenge March readalong selection. A fabulous gothic mystery and romance set in Spain, do join us!
2. Read An Uncomplicated Life by Paul Daugherty for a blog tour.
3. Read Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jaime Ford for Mom’s Reading book club.
4. Read 1 book for my IRL book club.
1. 10,000 pageviews, gonna get it this month!
2. Update 10 posts to make pinworthy.
3. Get 1,000 likes on my blog Facebook page (only 41 more to go!)
4. Update categories and tags…still.
1. Get 100 more recipes into Plan to Eat menu planning tool.
2. Plan vacations.
3. Do taxes!
4. Get square foot garden set up in raised beds. Plan to plant lettuce, tomatoes, jalapenos, cilantro, rosemary, basil, and marigolds to start. Hopefully I can get some blueberry bushes and sweet potatoes. If I plant onion and garlic will it stink up my yard? 🙂
Linkup Your Goals With Us!
Note: This post contains affiliate links as indicated. I receive a small commission should you decide to purchase from an affiliate link at no extra cost to you. All opinions are my own, I only recommend products I use and love myself. Thanks for supporting my blog.