Note: This post contains affiliate links as indicated by an asterisk. Purchases from these links provides a small commission to me at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog should you decide to purchase.
I got this recipe for a Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake from a former colleague of mine. This is a really simple recipe for a very delicious, moist bundt cake. It tastes great at room temperature but even better warm!
The hardest part for me is getting the cake out of the bundt pan in one piece. My advice is to use a nonstick bundt pan* and grease the pan VERY WELL. I use Baker’s Joy* or nonstick spray and sprinkle evenly with flour. Also you must let the cake cool completely on a wire rack before trying to get the cake out of the pan.
Family Yumminess Rating: 5 of 5 stars
RA Ease of Prep Rating: 5 of 5 stars (very simple to make, mix and bake)
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 small chocolate pudding mix
- 8 oz sour cream (I use reduced-fat)
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil (can substitute applesauce to make lowfat)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- Baker’s Joy nonstick baking spray or nonstick cooking spray and flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a nonstick bundt pan with Baker’s Joy spray or nonstick cooking spray and flour.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl and pour into pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Voila! It doesn’t get much easier than that for chocolate cake! Enjoy!