Thanks to all of you who have found my blog and supported my small victories this past year. I appreciate every visitor and comment. Here’s a recap of the 12 most popular small victory posts of 2012. I look forward to hearing from you in 2013 and wish you and your families a happy, healthy and warm New Year!
12. Around the World in 80 Books Reading Challenge. Hosted by Have Books, Will Travel this is my post about reading 80 books in 80 different countries over the course of 5 years. Includes my list of book ideas and what I have read so far.
11. Nc Style Pulled Pork BBQ recipe review. Hands down favorite to make when company is coming. Slow-cooked, juicy and tender pork.
10. 2013 Back to the Classics Reading Challenge. Hosted by Sarah Reads Too Much, I am undertaking her challenge to read more classics in specified categories during 2013. I will update the post each time I finish reading a classic that qualifies for the challenge. I have enjoyed reading in 2012 and would like to go back and re-read some of those classics I had to read as a kid but didn’t fully appreciate or understand at the time.
9. Copycat Boston Market Cornbread recipe review. My youngest loves these could make a meal out of cornbread alone! Great Copykat recipe.
8. lake Lure Cottage Kitchen Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken recipe review. This recipe was fantastic, even my picky youngins’ gobbled this one up. Simply sweet and further fueled my obsession with trying slow cooker recipes this year!
7. Crockin’ Girls Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken Sliders recipe review. Great Slow cooker recipe for when company’s coming. Would be great for a Super Bowl Party!
6. Crockin’ Girls Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken Sliders recipe review. Great Slow cooker recipe for when company’s coming. Would be great for a Super Bowl Party!
5. Emeril’s Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake recipe review. In my opinion, the only way to make chocolate chip cookies, they’re awesome!
4. Williams-Sonoma Belgian Waffles recipe review. Delicious if you can invest the time to do it right.
3. Tostones with Mojo Sauce (Fried green Plantains with Cilantro Garlic Sauce). Easy recipe to bring an inexpensive Caribbean flair to your meal.
2. Slow Cooker Caribbean Jerk Chicken and Sweet Plantains. I fell even more in love with my slow cooker this year. This is one of Superhubby’s favorite meals and so easy to make!
1. Gift Guide for Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients. My favorite gist to give or receive as someone suffering from joint pain.
Thanks for joining me this year and hope you have enjoyed the books, recipes and RA Resources that I have shared. Hope you will continue to read my blog during 2013. Wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year!